Thursday, January 7, 2010

Took Me Long Enough

I used to keep a diary.

One of those "secret" ones you get as a young girl because you think all fairy princesses in fantasy stories have them, and that by scribbling in it (in horrid handwriting) about the most dull things you will somehow become legible for dragon-rides or prince love stories ... but I digress. Needless to say it's been a while since I last wrote in mine - heck, I even forgot to bring it with me to university; it's still sitting in its drawer back in Singapore - and so it is with some surprise that I find myself here, making a blog, which is essentially a diary.

At least typing is much more comfortable and quicker than writing.

So here I am with a blog. This was started as per requirement of one of my university courses, so I'm not sure what sort of things I'll be posting here soon. Maybe I'll even become so fond of spewing my brainfarts onto the internet it'll become my next most visited website, besides DeviantArt ... although I doubt it. Too busy wasting my life on MMOs to afford wasting it on the internet, too.


--Sak

No comments:

Post a Comment